Simplify and Earn!
Now you can simplify your life and earn up to 4.99% APR* on your St. Paul Federal Credit Union checking account for balances up to $20,000, just for utilizing debit card, eStatement, and direct deposit services.
How it Works
- Make at least 20 debit card purchase transactions per statement cycle to qualify.
- Earn 2.99% APR on balances up to $10,000 when you use your debit card to make at least 20 purchases per month.
- Earn 3.99% APR on balances up to $15,000 when you use your debit card to make at least 40 purchases per month.
- Earn 4.99% ARP on balances up to $20,000 when you use your debit card to make at least 60 purchases per month.
- Sign up for eStatements and login to eBanking monthly
- Have a recurring direct deposit into your checking account.
Your enrollment is automatic when the requirements are met each month.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Bonus Rate of up to 4.99% APR will be paid on balances up to $20,000 as long as cycle requirements are met. Balances above the qualified tiers will be paid the default current rate of your respective checking account (Capital Checking account pays no dividends). If requirements are not met during statement cycle, account will function as your default checking account and earn the stated default APY. Requirements for earning the bonus dividend rate include: 20 debit card purchase transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle to meet base bonus dividend tier, 40 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle for the mid-level bonus tier, 60 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle to meet the top bonus dividend tier, enrollment into eStatements through eBanking and monthly login to eBanking, and recurring direct deposit per statement cycle. Rate quoted 02/2016. St. Paul Federal reserves the right to change rates and terms without notice.